Saturday, May 19, 2018
5:30 p.m. ~ Doors Open
6:30 p.m. ~ Dinner
8:00 p.m. ~ Showtime!
Sun City Palm Desert
Mountain View Clubhouse
Palm Desert, CA
RSVP Deadline is May 4, 2018
$65.00 - DBA Member Admission (must be paid for the current fiscal year; may be used for guests of DBA Members, as well)
$75.00 - General Admission
$40.00 - Law Student Admission (may only be used for the law student)
$30.00 - Court Personnel (may only be used for non-executive level and non-judiciary court personnel)
- Herb Roasted Tri Tip (with a shallot merlot demi-glace, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes & fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Chicken Marsala & Salmon Piccata Duet (served with garlic roasted gold Yukon potatoes & fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Gluten Free Vegan Wild Mushroom & Kale Ravioli (gluten free vegan pasta, filled with chunky roasted Portobello and Cremini mushrooms, sauteed kale, and caramelized onions blended with tofu and coconut milk cream cheese, smothered in marinara sauce, served with fresh seasonal vegetables)
* For those watching their sugar intake and/or with a dairy allergy, there is a Mixed Berries Martini dessert option, available only by request made prior to the event. Please contact Julie Balbini to request this alternative dessert option.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities Available!
For more information and to sign up for sponsorships or advertising, please contact Julie Rosser Balbini at 760.413.1147 or JBalbini@fiorelaw.com. The deadline to sponsor/advertise and provide your ad copy is Friday, April 27, 2018.
Click here to download the sponsorship and advertising information sheet.
NOTES FOR USING THE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM:
- If using the online form to sign up as a sponsor or for advertising, please purchase separately from any individual admissions to the event, as our system cannot handle a combined order.
- If purchasing a sponsorship, please fill in the attendee names and meal choices, but do not select a type of admission. The radio buttons for type of admission are only for individual admission purchases, which must be made via a separate transaction.
- If you accidentally select a sponsorship or advertising option but intended to make a purchase of individual admissions to the event (or intended to purchase a sponsorship or advertising and accidentally clicked on one of the admission type buttons), please refresh this page to clear out an inadvertent selection.
- If you are using the online form to purchase individual tickets, you must select a type of admission for each admission being purchased, in order to be charged the appropriate amount for your order. Orders that fail to be charged the appropriate amount will be canceled.
If you have any issues with this online rservation system, please contact Julie Balbini at JBalbini@fiorelaw.com for assistance.