So You Want to be A Judge…
Are you interested or know someone who is interested in becoming a judicial candidate?
Attend and find out about:
- Eligibility Requirements
- The Application Process
- Commission on Judicial Nominees Evaluation
- Ethics – For You and Your Family
- Douglas P. Miller, Associate Justice, 4th District Court of Appeal
- Harold W. Hopp, Presiding Judge – Riv.
- Raymond L. Haight, III, Presiding Judge – San Bernardino
- Joshua Groban (by telephone), Governor Brown’s Senior Advisor for Policy and Appointments
- Eugene Kim, Commission on Judicial Nominees Evaluation
- Recently appointed judges, Riverside and San Bernardino Superior Courts
September 23, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
Riverside Superior Court
Historic Courthouse – Dept. 1
4050 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501
RSVP to (951) 777-3094 or email@example.com.